Sunday, November 29, 2009

Computer Woes

Well, we haven't had a lot of luck yet with getting the pictures off our old hard drive. On Monday, I took it to a guy in our small group and got some promising news today. He said that out of all the types of drive failures to have...the one we have is the best to recover data from. That being said...he has been unable to get anything so far. He needs to replace something that reads the hard drive (i think) and that may unlock it all. So, I'm praying everyday that we get our family pictures back. I think I've come to grips with it if we are unable, but I'm not losing faith just yet! At least I will have our blog pictures that I can download and keep. We did buy an external back up hard drive yesterday...so our lesson was definitely learned!! This will never happen to us again.

0 comments: