Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was at our house again this year and we sure had a feast. It was YUMMY!! We were thankful to have Aunt Lolly, Uncle Doug and Cousin Tim here to celebrate the holiday with us. We hope to visit with them again soon. They stayed a couple days and we had lots of food and lots of laughs. Here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving dinner.










We didn't take many pictures from the rest of the weekend. Aunt Lolly and I went Black Friday shopping for the first time ever. We had so much fun and could not believe the crowd at Walmart at 5 AM. Lucky for me, I got everything on my list that morning. I was thrilled.

1 comments:

momandadcharlton said...

Looks like you had a nice visit and I think that Doug and Lolly look good. I can NOT believe Isaac. I think he looks a lot thinner and different in those pictures. Had I not known it was him I'm not sure I would have recognized him. I need to see these kids soon, they are growing up without us and that makes me really sad.