Thursday, July 08, 2010

Day 3

By this point, we had kinda fallen into a nice rhythm each day. We would get up mid morning, eat breakfast and head out to the boat for several hours. Then come in, relax or swim, eat dinner, relax or swim and head to bed. It was so relaxing! I was becoming a true river rat!

My dad, myself and the kids enjoying some river swimming.


Lindsey and Sam tubing...crazy girls!!




Connor and Sam tubing.




My solo ride. With my hands the way they are, I didn't tube much, but I did have some fun and get some air!



This was what my family referred to as a "red neck yaught club." Funny!!!


Sam had gone out earlier and bought the kids sparklers. They were so excited!!



You wonder where was Isaac while we were having fun with sparklers??? Well...here is your answer. He had put himself to bed about an hour before that.

0 comments: