Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sinks Christmas 2010

We celebrated the Sinks family Christmas a little earlier than usual this year. We offered Wayne's dad our old basement TV so they came back the weekend of Dec. 11 to get it. I wanted to make sure we celebrated with them before Christmas since I'm having my second hand surgery right after the holiday.

We had a great time. We had a nice dinner, followed by gift opening, desserts and lots of noise! It was also Sarah and Rachel's 4th birthday, so we had to sing to them too and they also opened some birthday presents.

The Sinks Cousins
From L to R: Rachel, Lindsey, Isaac, Connor & Sarah.

I've got to tell you...Connor was trying to figure out where to sit and Sarah says to him "I like boys...you can sit by me." It was so funny how she said it. What a cutie!


The kids with Papa Sinks


Rachel opening some birthday gifts


Sarah opening some birthday gifts


Connor got a microscope and book from Aunt Laura and Uncle Eric. Can you tell how much he liked it? Check out that face!


All three of my kids got Paper Jam guitars from Papa Sinks and Madonna




Lindsey got a bath tub set for her American Girl dolls from Laura and Eric.


Laura and Eric got Isaac a remote control Hummer. He loves it. After he opened it, he went over to Laura and said "Thank you Aunt Laura, I love it, I really do love it."


Leland was thrilled and surprised with his gift. He goes some military type blanket that Eric has. Apparently he's been admiring it for quite some time and was very happy to get one for himself.


All the girls in the family, along with Laura's friend, Joy. She had come to visit to celebrate the girls birthday and we were happy to have her join our celebration.

0 comments: