Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Cutest Spider

I LOVE Isaac's new preschool. He has gone 3 times now and has brought home a craft project each day. At his old school, he went 3 days a week for 6 weeks and only brought home a total of 3 projects the entire time. He is still going happily to school each day, which makes me certain that I made the right decision to move him!! Today when I picked him up, he had on the cutest hat. I just had to get some pictures of him when I got home.




Yesterday Isaac and I attended a neighborhood Halloween parade and party. We went to the local assisted living center and paraded and the people living there seemed to really enjoy seeing the kids dressed up in costumes. Then, we went to a neighbors house for a wonderful party. Krista went all out and the kids (and moms) had a blast!! Isaac talked about it all night last night.

0 comments: