Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

We are heading out soon to trick or treat, but I thought I would get a few pictures up first. Here we are dressed in our costumes. Connor is an astronaut, Lindsey is a flapper and Isaac is a dinosaur, although he would probably tell you he is a dragon.

Connor is going out with a friend tonight, so I was a little bummed about that. However, I realize that he is growing up and his friends are important to him too. So, I let him go. I did make sure that a parent would be with the boys all evening because I'm not ready for him to be out doing this alone. No way!! I put our cell phone number in his pocket just in case he gets lost or something. He doesn't have that number memorized...only the home number. Probably a little OCD, but Halloween is such a crazy night and I wanted to be prepared.





0 comments: