Monday, November 02, 2009

Not ready!!

I am SO not ready for winter to come. We NEED to be able to go outside and play. It makes the day go by so much faster. I love my fellow neighbor moms and we always have such a nice time outdoors together while the kids play. Winter is always SO long! I'm really, really not looking forward to it this year. I feel like we are taking advantage of every last fall day. We went outside both this morning and again this afternoon and it was so nice!!

I forgot to mention in my last several posts that Connor was picked as Student of the Month for his class for the month of October. I am very proud of him!! Lindsey was picked for September and when you get picked, you get to do school safety patrol for the month. We opted to do before school safety patrol, which meant I had to take the kids to school for the month. I was really looking forward to letting the bus start taking them again today, but now that Connor is student of the month, I am driving them again for another month for him to do safety patrol. Oh well...it's worth it. I'm super proud that they both got picked so early in the year!!

Isaac has really blended in nicely at his new school. He actually cried today because he didn't have school and he wanted to go. What a difference!! I'm thankful he is so happy now.

0 comments: