Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Piano Recital

Tonight was Lindsey's Christmas piano recital. She was nervous and excited as this was the first solo recital she's ever had. She's done dance recitals before, but she always shared the stage with others, so she was on her own this time. She did awesome! I'm a proud momma.
At home...all dressed up and ready to go! She is a bit nervous, though.


Little Brother wanted a shot with his "pretty sissy."



At the church before the program.


Love Connor's shirt!!!!


Lindsey and her piano instructor. Yes...he IS young. He's only 16 and he's an excellent teacher. I'm so glad we were referred to him. He is so great with the kids!!!!!





Lindsey playing her song:





Lindsey's piano teacher, Jared, playing a collection of Christmas songs. I really enjoyed listening to him play!

1 comments:

momandadcharlton said...

Lindsey, Papa and I think you did very nice, and we are looking forward to hearing you when we come to visit. Papa tells me that the two of you may play together. I can't wait to hear that. Your teacher did really well too.