Monday, December 07, 2009

What a week!

Sorry for my lack of updates lately! Sometimes I just don't feel like blogging...

Last week was crazy! I felt like all I wanted to do was recover from Thanksgiving and now Christmas is upon us!! We spent the day and evening Friday putting up our indoor decorations and the house looks so pretty. So, now I feel more in the holiday spirit! I just need to finish my shopping list!!

My mom was back in the hospital last week. She had H1N1 and then got secondary pneumonia. She was so, so sick with temps in the 104 range. I felt so terrible for her. She finally got out of the hospital on Sunday night after pleading with the doctor to let her leave. She thought she could just rest peacefully at home, but she had another thing coming. My dad was up all night that night with stomach flu. Please God do not let them contaminate each other!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of today, they were both feeling so/so. Neither of them are eating...my dad because his stomach is just not right yet and my mom can't eat because her mouth is covered in fever blisters that hurt really bad. Poor things! I sure hope they recover soon.








0 comments: