Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Poor Mom!

In my last post, I wrote that I really hoped my parents did not share their illnesses with one another....well....they did! My mom was up all night last night with the Stomach Flu. She just cannot catch a break. I feel so badly with her. I wish I was closer so I could take care of her!!!

Today, while Isaac was at school, I ran a million errands. I had some holiday shopping to do and I really want to get that done soon! I only have 3 gifts left to buy...yippie!! While Isaac napped, I sorted out all the gifts for the kids to see exactly what I have and make sure things seem pretty even between them. Then, I started wrapping. I figure I can wrap one kids gifts each day and then do the remaining gifts. So, today, I did all of Isaac's presents. I'm starting to get so excited for Christmas.

We are supposed to be getting some winter storm in the next 24 hours and I'm not overly thrilled about that. At least I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow!

0 comments: