Monday, February 08, 2010

Super Bowl Party

What a fun night last night! We had about 30 people here for a Super Bowl Party. It was fabulous! Too bad we didn't have enough food, though...Ha Ha Ha! I had tons of food upstairs and downstairs and then people kept showing up with more food. I don't think anyone left here hungry! Yummy football snacks.

I was amazed at how well behaved all the kids were. There were 17 kids here and I don't think there was one single incident, disagreement or argument. They were awesome! I did my best to scatter toys throughout the entire house so they would have plenty of room to spread out and I think it worked great.

I'm bummed that the Colts lost the Super Bowl, but I had such a good time last night, that it wasn't too heartbreaking. I think we just may have to have an annual Super Bowl party regardless of the teams involved. It was just too much fun.

I spent the morning getting my house all back to normal and am spending the rest of the day relaxing. We had a very busy weekend and I think I deserve some down time today.

We are supposed to get a bunch of snow tonight, so I guess we'll see if the kids have school tomorrow. I'm supposed to go see my foot doctor again to pick up my insoles that were sent off to have the arch raised more. I don't really want to drag 3 kids with me to the doctor, but I guess if the roads are too bad I'll just have to reschedule.

Here are a few pictures from last night. We were too busy having fun to really take any pictures...oh well!






A picture of Mike Higgins ugly hat! BOOO Patriots!


Mary...are you flipping off the camera?? LOL!

1 comments:

Mary said...

Who me???