Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just Feet

Yesterday we got a package in the mail....new shoes for all the kids!! Oh the excitement!!! Here are their new shoes.



Lindsey's feet have grown...once again. She is now wearing a youth size 6, which I think is the same as a womens 7.!!!! Below is a picture of my foot next to her foot. She's almost the same size as me. I wear a 7.5/8 depending on the shoe. She's going to be the same as me very, very soon. Connor is still wearing a youth 3. I have no idea where she gets these feet from. Maybe she's going to be 7 feet tall...LOL! She really needs to grow into her feet. I think we are going to run into a problem very soon, though. Women's shoes seem wider than youth shoes, so they are often too wide for her. However I believe a youth 6 is the biggest youth size you can buy before you have to go to adult sizes. So, I'm guessing I'll be on the hunt for women's narrow shoes next time. That should really provide tons of options...ugh!

0 comments: