Monday, August 16, 2010

Furniture Rearrange...Lindsey Style

Lindsey was feeling a bit bummed that the boys got their rooms rearranged and she didn't. I wasn't sure what we could do, but figured we could change it up somehow. All I did was changed the bed and dresser around and moved her bookcase from the corner on one side to the wall on the other. I really didn't want to have to move any pictures. I think it worked out okay and she actually has a nice little corner for her American Girl stuff now. She is planning to get a bed for her doll with some birthday money and now she has the perfect spot!

I was just thankful she was willing and excited to clean out her room. We all know how much I despise clutter and Lindsey is a little pack rat. But, I have really tried to give her more freedom in that department over the past 2 years or so. It drives me bonkers, so I just try to stay away...LOL! Anyway, we got rid of a HUGE trash bag full of crap, so I was thrilled!





0 comments: