Monday, August 16, 2010

Living Room Redo

With my garage sale money, I decided to redecorate my front room. You know...the one no one ever uses...LOL! I'm just about done with it and LOVE how warm and cozy it looks. It goes much better now with the rest of my main level.

I'd like to find something like a tree or something like that to put in the corner to the left of the sofa. It needs something, but I'll wait until I see something I really like.


I still need to fill the frames with pictures of our family and put something on the bottom shelves. I also plan to put some sort of something on the top of the shelving unit.



We had this lamp in the basement from our last house. I love it so I just put on a new shade and thought I was good to go...until I put in a bulb and tried to turn it on...doesn't work!!! Hopefully Wayne can fix it. Otherwise I'll have to replace it.



The kids had dentist appointments this morning, so that is done for the next 6 months. Yeah! This is their last full week of summer vacation. School starts next week!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

turned out great!

Mary said...

Love it!!