Thursday, October 07, 2010

Better

Things have finally gotten back to normal around here and I'm so happy about it. We had soccer Monday & Wednesday and football Tuesday and again tonight. I was so happy that on Tuesday I didn't leave my house all day long!! That seems to be happening less often recently so I was glad to have an entire day at home.

I'm starting to get Christmas lists together for the kids and I cannot believe it is already October and we need to start thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas plans.

We were hoping to go to a Colts game this weekend, but it just didn't work out. I was so disappointed. I really want to get to the new stadium for a game. Maybe next year?!?! Since we already had a babysitter arranged for Isaac, I think Wayne and I are just going to use the evening to go out to dinner. We could use a date night!

0 comments: