Sunday, December 19, 2010

Basement Redo, Part 2

As you know, we've been redecorating the basement. I say "we" because as I've been shopping for furniture and decor, Wayne has been on the hunt for electronics deals that were too good to pass up. I had wanted to wait until spring to purchase a new plasma because I knew he wanted a large one and it would be pricey. Lucky him, he found a good deal and wore me down. But, we couldn't just get a new TV, right??!!??!! That would be CRAZY talk. We also had to get a new TV stand and audio receiver. I do have to say, it's a pretty great set up for enjoying movies and now we can be done!

When the new TV arrived, saying I was concerned about the size would be a huge understatement. The box was HUGE. I thought there was no way it would be okay. However, it included a good bit of packaging material. I love it and it seems just the right size for it's location.


The new entertainment set up

0 comments: