Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Today has been a good day. Isaac was able to return to school. I debated whether or not to send him, but his fever was gone and his cough seemed better after giving him breathing treatments yesterday. So, since it was his snack day, I let him go. He was so excited to take his favorite white donuts to school to share with his friends. Right now, he is at the neighbors house playing.

I'm getting ready to go make Connor's beard for his president wax museum at school. The teacher is taping them tomorrow and she would like them to dress up for the taping, so I need to get his beard made. I think we're going to use cotton balls and double sided tape. Not sure yet. I've never made a beard before.

Wayne said his meetings in Wisconsin are going well. He knows a few people from CAT that are on the acquisition teams for the other departments, so he's been enjoying himself. Last night, they had a cocktail hour for everyone on the teams for CAT and Bucyrus and he said everyone he will be working with seems great.

0 comments: