Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Isaac's Room Redo

Geez...I just love to decorate and redecorate....and then redecorate some more!! It's so fun for me! With the new school year starting and Connor's need to get up and ready for school around 6:30 this year, I decided we should probably move him back to his old room so he doesn't wake Isaac up every day. He sleeps until 7 most days now that he's no longer napping every day. We decided that instead of giving Isaac back his old furniture (his crib converted bed), we would just keep him in the second twin from the bunk beds since we already had the matching furniture pieces from when Lindsey used it in our last house.

He is thrilled with his new room, with the exception of the star picture that he decided today he isn't really fond of. I'm not sure why??? But he just cracks me up! Oh well...the "star" picture is here to stay as it's already matted, framed and hanging on the wall!

I got his bedding from Pottery Barn Kids, which I just adore! Man, they always have such cute stuff!!!! The artwork was custom ordered to match the bedding from an Etsy shop.

Here are some pictures of his new room. I LOVE how it turned out!! He was thrilled that he got to move his train table up from the basement.



LOVE this lamp I found at Hobby Lobby!!!




2 comments:

momandadcharlton said...

His room looks really nice. I'm not overly fond of the star either but it looks better than if nothing was there :)

Tiffany said...

Looks really nice! I like the pictures and that lamp is adorable :)