Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Swine Flu Vaccine #1

Today was a blast...just kidding! The health department held a shot clinic for the Washington school kids after school today. It was packed! I got there before it even began and was glad I did. It only took us about an hour from start to finish, which I didn't think was too bad. They had it very well organized. I ran into several girls I used to work with at TCHD. I gave them my blog address....so hello former co-workers if you are reading this!! It was nice seeing them!! So, the kids got their first of 2 shots they need for the H1N1 virus. They have to get a second shot in about 3 weeks.

We bribed the kids with DQ for dinner if they did good, so they got dinner out and ice cream and they were thrilled about that!!

Isaac started his new preschool in Peoria yesterday. He absolutely loved it and cannot wait to go back again tomorrow. What a relief. I know, for sure, that I made the right decision to pull him out of Little Lambs and move him elsewhere. There was obviously something going on there that made him anxious.

0 comments: