Saturday, December 12, 2009

Baking with my boy!

Yesterday was a fun day. Isaac and I spent most of the day baking cookies. We made peanut butter, chocolate chip and then cake pops/balls. He was a super good helper and *mostly* did what he was told. It was some fun mommy and Isaac time. Today, Lindsey and I are making chocolate dream cookies, which are a chocolate cookie with chocolate chunks and Andes mints in them (a favorite of Waynes) and cut out cookies. So, she is excited too.

First, though, we have a piano lesson. For some reason, months ago I wrote on the calender that she didn't have piano last week or this week. Well, I was right for last week, but the piano teacher called last night wondering why we missed her lesson. So, he is having her come today. So, that is now 2 misseAdd Imaged appointments for me in one week. Ugh!! I must be getting old.

Before you get to all the pictures....very exciting news...both kids get their expander's off on Dec. 22!!! We are so excited. They will be getting retainers that day, but they are so happy to get these things out of their mouths.

Here are a bunch of pictures:






While we were rotating cookies in and out of the oven, I taught Isaac how to use a computer. I hadn't taught him yet. He caught on super fast and loved paying the memory matching game on the Thomas the Train website.



I forgot to post these pictures last week. Lindsey and I were at Hobby Lobby last Saturday and decided to get each of the kids a mini Christmas tree for their bedroom. They had a blast decorating them and I told them we can save them and do this each year. They loved them!




1 comments:

Mary said...

Ryan loves playing computer, which is sometimes a life saver for me since he doesn't watch TV!