Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lots and Lots of COOKIES!!

Lindsey and I went cookie crazy yesterday and we had such a nice girls day! Wayne was awesome and cleaned the house for me because we had our Small Group pot luck tonight and there was no way I could get all the baking done I wanted to do AND clean the entire house. Poor guy pulled a muscle in the process. I think this is the first time he's cleaned this entire house by himself. I told him it's a chore...guess now he'll believe me!!

Here are some of the yummy cookies Lindsey and I made. We enjoyed decorating our gingerbread men/women the most. We tried to be creative and made some silly ones!!






Here are some shots of the kids being silly and enjoying cookies at snack time.




More cake balls...these turned out much better this time. They were super yummy too. I made some chocolate ones (too rich for me) and vanilla ones that I loved. mmmmmm.......


These are the kids teacher Christmas gifts this year. I made cake pops and put them in a teacher inspired latte mug. They turned out so cute. I think I'm going to have them take them to school tomorrow while they are nice and fresh!


Tonight was the pot luck dinner for our fall small group. It was so much fun. We have such a great group of people in our group and we all get along so well. It's been a fun fall and I hope everyone will return to our group in the spring!!

0 comments: