Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lindsey's Hair & Isaac's Program

We had haircuts this week and Lindsey was willing to get her hair cut off again. I was SO thankful! She was wanting to grow it out longer, but she was unwilling to do anything with it, so it looked like a ratty mess most days. I'm fine with her not wanting to use hair clips and such, but her hair looks better shorter when she doesn't want to style it. It looks so cute and she got tons of compliments, so I think she is happy she cut it off. I sure am. It looks adorable!



Isaac had his Preschool Christmas Program yesterday. Oh my...was he ever "spirited." LOL!! When they did their Thanksgiving show, the kids in the class were so quite that no one could hear anything they said. So, Mrs. Iverson told them to be really loud this time. Well, Isaac and a few others sure were REALLY LOUD!! He was so proud of himself and was singing with joy and doing all the motions. I was a little irritated with him at first thinking he was being naughty, but after the program I said to him "You were singing so loud. Why were you singing like that?" He said "You could hear me? Great! Mrs. Iverson told us to sing really loud, so I was trying my best." That is when I realized that I didn't think he did it to be naughty, he was just doing as he was told. Anyway, he had a great time at the program and Santa even came at the end. Isaac told Santa he wanted a pillow pet and some trains and I have a feeling Santa is planning to bring those things.








Isaac with his preschool teachers, Mrs. Iverson and Mrs. Seivers.


We had a pretty low key week. I have all my holiday shopping done and finished up with cookies today. I took the kids to see Tangled this afternoon and tomorrow Wayne is taking them to Yogi Bear. They are feeling extra spoiled with two movies in two days. They've probably never been to two movies in the same month before!! We have church tomorrow night and we are all looking forward to Christmas morning!! I think everyone will be extra happy with their gifts this year. On Sunday, my parents will be arriving and we cannot wait to see them. It's been too long and we miss them terribly.

My second hand surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday, Dec. 28. So if I don't get on before then, you can expect a bit of a break again from the blog as I won't be able to really type for a few weeks. I'm looking forward to having this hand done and putting carpal tunnel behind me for good!!!

0 comments: