Thursday, January 13, 2011

Charlton Christmas 2010

My parents came to see us on December 26th. That has become our holiday routine now that we don't go to Ohio anymore for Christmas. It was a Sunday and the Colts had a big game and it was not televised, so we headed over to Keps to watch the game and have dinner. It was fun! After the game, we came home to open gifts. Again, the kids were spoiled rotten and were thrilled with their new toys! I was too!! I got a Peyton Manning calendar and a stand for my air chair that I got last year. Man....I love that chair! Thinking about it makes me look forward to spring again. I love sitting in it reading books while the kids play outdoors.




As you can see, the boys were very excited about the Lego City Airport.


Mom got Lindsey a bracelet "like hers." Lindsey had asked for one a while back. She wears it almost every day and loves it!


I made my parents a collage of pictures from our family vacation to the beach.


Lindsey's new doll bunk beds and armoire.

0 comments: