Friday, February 04, 2011

What a week!

Wow...we had quite the snow storm this week. I'm not exactly sure what the total snowfall was, but I've heard anything from 15-18 inches. Regardless...it was A LOT of snow. We were completely snowed in until Wednesday evening when the plows finally got to our road.

Wayne had an interesting week. He went to work Monday and on his calendar was a job interview for 8 AM. It was with a former boss of his. He went to the interview and was really interested in this job and received an offer yesterday afternoon. This job is an incredible opportunity for him and I'm really proud of him. The only downside is that it is going to require quite a bit of travel. I talked to my babysitter, Zoe, last night and let her know the situation and asked her to check and see if any of her friends would be interested in babysitting sometimes when she is unavailable because I may be needing help frequently.

Zoe is coming over tonight so Wayne and I can go shopping. He needs several sport coats for this job, so we are heading to Men's Warehouse and Jos A Bank to see what we can find. He needs them by Tuesday when he heads to Wisconsin for his first trip.

0 comments: