Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The Innocence of Connor

So, Wayne has a trip to Germany coming up soon and he's going to be gone for 8 days. I had the best conversation with Connor tonight about the trip.


C: Do they have computers in Germany?

M: Yeah, why?

C: I was wondering about sending Daddy emails while he is there.

M: That's nice. I'm sure he would really like that.

C: But, will he be able to read them when he's in Germany?

M: I'm sure he'll be checking his email regularly, so I'm sure he'll be able to read them.

C: Yeah, but they will be in Germany, not English, so will he be able to read them.

M: Unless you recently learned how to speak German, they will be in English. They are only in German if you type them in German and since you speak and type English, they will arrive to him in English.

C: Oh, I thought the computer changed them to whatever country you are in.

That boy......Love him!

0 comments: