Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Monday!

We had a wonderfully relaxing weekend!  It was SO VERY needed, too.  We've been busy busy busy since moving here.  Yesterday Wayne went to try out another new church.  It was not for us and when he explained it I totally understood why.  So, next week he's going to visit a church that I am interested in checking out.  I'm so glad I can trust him to find a church for our family.  He knows what we like in a church.  I hate dragging the kids to church after church every Sunday going "church shopping."  So, I'm glad he can get it done for all of us and we can just jump in when he finds one.

I spent the morning cleaning out closets, which I put off a while because of the move.  However, all the kids had clothes in their dressers and closets that they had outgrown.  I'm glad that is done.

This week should be a little busy, but fun.  We have dance tonight and tomorrow.  Football T, W & TH.  Tomorrow night is the first PTO meeting of the year, which I plan to attend.  Wednesday I'll be at the school most of the day helping with vision screenings and then Friday Sadie has a vet appointment for more shots.  I'm most looking forward to the school activities.  They LOVE parents at this school and I hope to get very involved since I have nothing else to really do all day.

Also, Sadie is growing like a weed!!  I need to post some new pictures of her.  She's gained almost 5 pounds since we got her and she's getting taller.

0 comments: